Problema a fost identificata acum un an
Mesaj dat in mana lui Cahill la Montreal 2016:
Re: your serve
I watched here in Montreal your work on serve and have analyzed many Youtube clips, and while Mr. Cahill has enough body and shoulder rotation (his back to the net in the trophy stance, i.e. right before attacking the ball), in my opinion, you do not have (your back is perpendicular to the net). This has several undesirable effects:
- Reducing the available power
- Reducing the available spin, be it lateral or top
I’d strongly suggest you should consider a switch to the platform stance, best exemplified at:
The Sampras serve [links]
Justine Henin (who is about the same height as you are) used it, and got much more action/work/spin on the ball than you have, and close to 10 mph more. Madison Keys uses it, and Vesnina (an excellent, experienced returner) had a very hard time yesterday in returning it. Dominik Thiem also has a very effective platform serve.
The rocking motion implied by the platform stance is very beneficial in imparting more power, side and top ball rotation.
Things you need to improve, in my opinion, on serve, whether you go for platform or not:
- A higher ball trajectory. You’re going too flat, straight, and close to the net, which is a risky approach, leading to m any errors.
- A more low-to-high action at contact that will help in establishing that high trajectory. You're going too much high to low. Again, risky.
- Your head should be much more leaning back, practically horizontal from the neck, and looking at the sky (please check Sampras at the Chinese site above). This again is recommended for the higher trajectory, facilitating the brushing up action on the back of the ball.
- Your hip should be leaning much more into the court in the trophy position (Madison is quite good in this respect). This will help your balance and your body’s rotation.
- Your back should be facing the net or you don’t have enough body-shoulder rotation. This is a clear indicator.
- Considerably more knee flex and leg action (see Thiem) is required.
- You need to use much more the Kick serve (the platform stance will help).
A high ball trajectory, besides a better margin for error, helps in surprising the receiver, as the ball is going up at contact, travels higher, and is brought down in the target area much later. Of course, a strong pronation of the forearm in the follow through (which you seem not to add to a sufficient extent) is necessary to bring the ball down.
Best wishes for the Grand Slams.
Sept 30, 2016
after the loss to Kvitova, also in Wuhan
pentru a servi mai bine, inainte trebuie sa servesti mai prost. dupa aceea va putea spune: uite, acum servesc mai bine decat la Wuhan, chiar daca va fi la fel ca inainte.
Trebuie să-ți recapeți increderea in tine,să revii la forma ce-o aveai pe cand te antrena belgianul.
Aveai o putete de stăpanire incredibilă!
Oricum,esti o mare campioană!
Nu mai accepta nici un politian sa facă poze langă tine,atunci cand castigi vreun trofeu,asa cum au incercat mafioții de la alde PSD,prin Ponta,sa-si facă capital electoral de pe urma ta!
Nu te-a ajutat statul roman cu NIMIC ca să ajungi mare campioană,doar talentul si minunații tăi părinți care au sacrificat totul(inclusiv dpdv material) că să devii ceea ce esti.
"ai nevoie de un sistem de punctare mai corect!"....toahrashea.....
....sa vedem daca atunci cand punctele se castiga pe bune.....adika castigand ceva din cand in cand.......daca vei mai fi top letzby.....
.....de cand si-a taiat tetonesele.....tot aduna puncte geaba.....si multe milioane duamne!....ma ntreb daca are macar afaceri serioase.....sau macar matrapazlic legal in offsore....la bursa.....
Ai avut timp Simona
sa-ti mai corectezi serviciul,ai facut o pauza mare dar nu te-ai antrenat suficient.
Si culmea ironiilor este ca tocmai pe returul serviciului 2,adversara ta a facut foarte multe puncte.
Se vede ca Pavel,dealtfel baiat bun,nu a avut nici o influenta asupra jocului tau.
Nici pe plan tehnic,nici pe plan tactic.